- c/o The Climbing Academy Glasgow, 124 Portman Street, Glasgow G41 1EJ
- 07840 788988
At Ridgestone Physical Therapies our specialty is Outdoor & Extreme Sports injury rehabilitation and prevention at the musculo-skeletal level.
Working closely with you, we aim to get the results you need to get back to your sport as quickly as possible; and to get you in the best condition to keep doing your sport for as long as possible.
We provide training and preparation support (‘Prehab’) to make sure that you are in prime condition for achieving your goals; support during your event or competition; and post-event rehab to get you back to great day-to-day condition!
If you are going on longer expeditions, we can provide support for these as well. This is a contractual service, and we’re happy to meet and provide the coffee for an introductory chat to discuss the options.
We also provide on-going, regular body-maintenance programmes to keep you in good form and reduce any stresses and strains of daily work and life.
Our Skills and Techniques are:
– Remedial & Sports Massage Therapy
– Deep Tissue & MyoFascial Stripping (MFS)
– Muscle Energy Techniques (METs)
– Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
– Trigger Point Therapy
– Swedish Massage
– Function Integrated Cupping Therapy (FICT)
– Medical Acupuncture (Dry Needling)
– Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation (IASTM)
– Kinesiology Taping
– Sports Strapping
and there’s more to come!
Whatever your sport, and however extreme, if it happens outdoors then Ridgestone Physical Therapies can help you achieve your performance goals at every stage! Get in touch and find out more!